- Legal Name
- Date of Birth
- Last 4 digits of your social security (Note: if you are a non-US citizen, please include your full passport number)
- The College / Program you’re attending (or “Undecided”)
- Primary Contact Number
If you are an existing student, click on the Student Login button to login into your account. If you forgot your information you can sign in with Google.
REGISTER FOR A COURSE
Go to the Courses tab on the header ribbon. Click on the desired course(s) and add them to your cart.
Proceed to checkout.
PLEASE NOTE: All transactions are processed through our parent company, “Computer Careers LLC,” which will show up on your credit card statement.
STUDY FOR THE COURSE
Once you have purchased the desired course(s), Coopersmith will provide you access.
Students must wait for Coopersmith to set up their account for them. This process can take up to 24 hours from when you purchased a course(s). The students will receive a detailed email with information about accessing their online portal and navigating their study resources.
If you are a recurring student, please be advised that Coopersmith will manually add the chosen course(s) to your Ampeducator Account (https://coopersmith.ampeducator.com/). Orders are processed the same day they are received.
Students can log in to their student portal, Ampeducator at any time. They can navigate their portal by:
- Accessing the course materials by clicking on the course and then the “content” tab.
- For courses with assignments, the assignments can be submitted under the “Assignments” tab. You can also see your assignment grades and any feedback from the instructor on that tab.
- Taking an exam, use the “Tests” tab. Proctoring is available through SmarterServices proctoring by clicking on the exam. (If a student has an arranged alternate proctoring, the student must refer to their proctor for instructions.)
- Exam and Assignment grades for the course can be viewed from the “Grades” tab.
- For already completed courses and full academic record, use the “Profile” tab at the top of the page and scroll down until academic history can be seen.
PLEASE NOTE: Students cannot login to Ampeducator without Coopersmith initially setting up their account for them.
How to prepare for Coopersmith Exams?
- Review the syllabus to define the course structure and content as well as the required textbook for the specific course
2. Learn the study guide to gain a broader understanding of the course information
3. Some courses include a lengthy PowerPoints and Modules which provides a great review of all course materials.
4. Review the PowerPoint titled “End of Course Review” and any provided video lectures. Doing so will help you prepare for the final exam.
5. Clarify any sections using the PowerPoint file that you were unable to fully understand and re-watch any parts of the video(s) that you found challenging.
6. Test yourself with the practice questions (if provided) and check your answers. Review the questions you may have gotten wrong.
SCHEDULING AN EXAM
Exams can be taken at any time.
When students are ready to take an exam, they must log in to their Ampedcator account.
Students can log in using their Google account or their coopersmithcc.net account. Please contact Coopersmith and let us know if you have any trouble logging in. The exam can be found by clicking on the “Tests” tab. Proctoring is available through SmarterServices proctoring by clicking on the exam. (If a student has an arranged alternate proctoring, the student must refer to their proctor for instructions.)
TAKE YOUR EXAM
PLEASE NOTE: You have 2 hours to complete the exam with the ability to go back and forth to questions that you may have missed. Once the exam has been submitted it will be considered complete and no further changes may be made.
PLEASE NOTE: The automated mark that you will see from ProctorU is not your final mark. Pay no attention to it. All final grades are posted on your Ampeducator Account.
The process of grading takes between 2-4 business days.
You will receive an email via Ampeducator with your final grade. If a student does not receive an email with their grade, please log in to Ampeducator and find the grade under the “Profile” tab at the top of the page and scroll down until academic history can be seen.
REQUEST A TRANSCRIPT
Transcripts can be sent to the recipient of your choice by ordering it through Parchment: https://www.parchment.com/u/registration/30281088/institution